Nevada Backroaders

Nevada 4-Wheel Drive Club
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:17 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2018 2:19 pm 

http://www.nevadabackroaders.com/phpbb3/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=3753

I find it interesting how even the simplest of commands can't even be followed even when using proper and basic HTML

Either that or there is something turned off in the background no ones caught or perhaps there is a purpose behind it just for the very reason why the gibberish comes about. The URL tags are written as needed and even as instructed when trying to create a hyper link. I may as well chiseled it out on a granite tablet rather than simplify the use for others to make a click should they want to view pics/additional information, or otherwise.

Can someone in @dministration fix this? Please...

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2018 9:28 am 

Undrstm8ed,
I think you may have the wrong forum for your intended purpose. We use this forum to post our monthly runs and to inform folks about happenings with in the club. some are not interested in truck builds for overland and advertising for companies. This site is not intended to be like other forums such as wrangler forums, ford truck forums etc. Most only make references to local business' when someone ask for advice for such things as repairs or cost savings.

as for 12 degrees north: I have googled the coordinates for the place of business and it leads to dirt lot on the corner of Russell Rd & S Rogers St; not sure why they can't have a regular street address, but that's not my business.

I have discussed this with the web administrator and he feels the same. It is not my intention to be impolite; just being straight forward.

Respectfully
Roy

Fox 2.0 shox's
ProComp wheels & tires
Artic Camo wrap

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2018 10:20 pm 

I see and understand..

And everyone starts at the bottom.. 12 Deg North is no different as its growing at least steadily from ECommerce.. Maybe one day with luck and good business ethics someone from here will drive past the store front.