Nevada Backroaders

Nevada 4-Wheel Drive Club
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:50 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 10 posts ] 
 Post subject: Logandale Run
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2018 9:13 am 

I plan on leading the Logandale Run for the month of March! We will meet at the Gas Station in Logandale at 0830 hours and hit the trail by 0900 hours! This is a fun trip with some waterfalls and obstacles and some easy stock friendly trails! We will stop at some petroglyphs and some unique rock formations! Also some scenes for one of the early Star Wars was filmed somewhere along this trail system! Hope to see everyone there!

Post subject: Re: Logandale Run
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2018 12:43 pm 

Great John............uh..............what date

"Zeek, I don't think we're in Kansas any more"
"If I only had a brain"

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2018 7:22 pm 

The Run is scheduled for 24 March '18 @ the Chevron station in Logondale

Fox 2.0 shox's
ProComp wheels & tires
Artic Camo wrap

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2018 11:11 am 

is this a run you would recommend for a newbie? I am a senior (old) citizen with an '89 Bronco that we have never had off road. If there were any problems I am afraid that I would require a little more help than most of your other members. I want to make sure that people are in a teaching mood before imposing.

Thanks for any advice.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2018 11:50 am 

Welcome to the club drb, all of our club runs are stock friendly so this trail would be fine. its good to make sure your vehicle is in good running order and the 4x4 works, there are times when its needed. There's a lot of information on the message board under club info that I think will help you. Since this is your first time with us, the recommended required items are not required at this time; most of us have the items should it be required. This particular run does have quit a bit of soft sandy areas, but I haven't seen anyone have problems yet. Also, bring a lunch, we have lunch break during the trail run and make sure you got plenty of water just in case. Usually our runs take most of the day ending around 4 pm, sometimes earlier or later.
non-members are asked for a $5 donation for the club (per vehicle). membership is $30 for the year and $10 for each year after that initial year.

Hope this helps and see ya on the trail

Fox 2.0 shox's
ProComp wheels & tires
Artic Camo wrap

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2018 9:36 am 

Please excuse me for leaving the date off of our message board! The Official Club Run will be the 24th of March and we will meet at the Logandale Chevron at 0830 hours and leave by 0900 hours for a fun day of excitement playing on the back trails and sand dunes of the Logandale Loop! Bring a lunch, plenty of water, and your cameras! Revised post on the March Run! Thanks to Tom and Roy for bringing this to my attention!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2018 9:44 pm 

Breathtaking red rock/red sand area for a run. Looking forward to joining the club for this event (weather permitting).

Post subject: Re: Logandale Run UPDATE
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2018 6:34 pm 

After pre-running the Logandale Loop today Sat March 10th we are going to do only the first part of the run as the trails are horrible and the area was over run with ATV's and it's juvenile drivers! I would rather do Titus Canyon but Roy and I decided it's not enough time for some folks to make arrangements! So it's still on for the 24th at the Logandale SHELL! 8)

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2018 10:05 am 

Please notice that there is an update on the Logandale Run! We pre ran the Loop and found out that the second part of the run was extremely rough and not Stock Friendly! So therefore, Roy and I agreed that we would not run the second half of the Loop! I'm not sure, but this will be my last run with the Nevada Backroaders and I want to thank everyone involved in making my adventures with the Club both exciting and educational! Being around such fun people has been a pleasure and I will try to keep up with all of you thru this site! Peace and safety to all Nevada Backroaders! Respectfully, John Currie! 8)

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2018 2:56 pm 

Can't wait to hit the trails :!: Its been a while, see everyone there.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 10 posts ]