Nevada Backroaders

Nevada 4-Wheel Drive Club
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:01 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:03 pm 

Hey guys,

I just joined the site but have been lurking a little while. I've been doing some work in Arizona over the last week and back in September and have been itching to hit some of your great trails. I'm from Windsor, Ontario, Canada, work for Chrysler, and I'm a Jeep nut. I've had over 50 Jeeps I've bought, fixed, built, stripped, and sold, and my current Jeep is an 03 Rubi, 6" LA, just downsized to 35s, and tons of other goodies on it.

I'll be in North Vegas until Thursday and would love to hit some trails one afternoon/evening - preferably Wednesday or possibly Tuesday, otherwise early morning Thursday. I'm in a stock 2011 JK Unlimited and it needs to remain unmarked (rental) but some mild trails that let me check out the scenery would be awesome. I've started reading up on Logandale trails and I know I just missed out on the big Hump and Bump event, but I headed out there tonight alone hoping to look around but once it got dark I did want to actually 'wheel' alone.

So, who's in?

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:25 am 

Update: Due to some scheduling mess ups, I'm available any time today if someone else may be though I know its extremely short notice.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 11:15 pm 

Well folks, I hope that it was just short notice and the inconvenience of being a week day run but I appreciate the hospitality of your state and managed to explore a few great spots and trails nevertheless. Like I mentioned, I love the scenery and mountains. I leave town tomorrow but hope to return soon.

Feel free to delete this thread if appropriate.

Cheers

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 9:09 am 

Sorry no one was able to get out with you... maybe next time!