Nevada Backroaders

Nevada 4-Wheel Drive Club
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:46 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Logandale Trails 1/15/11
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 2:22 pm 

Last weekend I discovered Logandale trails and realized that I had been missing out these past four years in NV. I plan on taking a small stock-ish group back there on the 15th and since the official run is capped at 25 people I wanted to know if anyone else from here would like to tag along. Preferably someone who knows the trails. Otherwise we will just be grabbing a map and planning on a lot of u-turns when we hit obstacles that scare us too much. I will be driving a stock 4 door rubicon and will have at least one stock 4dr JK and a slightly modified TJ with a winch (he is my backup plan when I do something really dumb). We might have a couple more jeeps in the group but i don't have a firm commitment yet. I know that our equipment will limit some of what we can do out there but the few things we did find were a blast. It was also a lot of fun watching some of the better built rigs do some crazy things.

Thanks,
Bill

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:12 am 

What time are you heading out? I would be happy to show you the trail system. :wink: I tried to e-mail Rex from work, and missed the deadline too. :(

Last edited by D-Rail on Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:14 am 

We are flexible on time but the day might have to move to Sunday. Would you be available?

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:17 am 

Doing Potato Ridge Sunday, Sorry. You guys should come out for that too.
meeting 9:30am Bluediamond hywy @ Rainbow blvd. McDonalds/Chevron

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:22 am 

I heard that potato ridge turned nasty / fun at the beginning of the year. Sounds like it might be fun. I'll check with my group today and see Whig day is best and post back. I would really appreciate a guide an if you are only available Saturday then I will push them toward that.

Thanks!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 12:06 pm 

I have also missed out on Logandale as well and will miss it again darn. I was one of the lucky ones that was able to sign up with Rex. Have fun whatever you do I was at Adams Driveshaft today and they were talking about potato ridge and getting excited for crawling.

04 Rubicon;66 F100

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 12:44 pm 

D-Rail,
If you are still up for leading me around I'm good to go saturday. The other jeepers in my group have backed out for both sat and sunday so I'm completely available at a time that is convenient for you. If anyone else wants to come along, the more the merrier.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 1:21 pm 

:) I'll post on the other boards, meeting 8am breakfast Petro truck stop Iron Skillet . Leave by 9am to Logandale. :D

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 1:22 pm 

sounds good.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 2:53 pm 

i was looking for a run tomorrow and logandale sounds great, had friend that would like to bring a friend but my tacoma only fits 2 does any one have room for a passenger. if so could you text me or call me and let me know leaving for work right now wont get back until midnight i need to let her know. 785-8218

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 3:29 pm 

My jeep will be full. sorry. anyone else up for the run and has open seats?

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:07 pm 

D-Rail,

Thanks for leading and spotting. Today was fantastic. Logandale is my new favorite place to wheel.

-Bill