Nevada Backroaders

Nevada 4-Wheel Drive Club
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:36 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2015 4:14 pm 

Just saw this today, I do not know the people or the Jeep, but it looks really well done and quite nice in the images I saw on a private site. Asking $17,900 OBO.

That is all I know, contact phone number for seller is below. Just passing the info along in case anyone is interested.

========================

WE ARE SELLING OUR AWESOME SILVER 2006 JEEP WRANGLER RUBICON!
We have had a blast enjoying our beloved Rubicon...but it is time to let some other fun loving people ...who have more time to play with her... give her a good home! Ruby is a 2006 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon, 4.0 liter, 6 speed. She sports 31" BFG KM2 tires and chrome moly front axles. Other features include cold air intake, performance throttle body riser, beautiful soft top, detachable face AM FM CD with overhead speakers, full doors (roll up windows), cold AC, new clutch, pressure plate, and flywheel. She has 153,000 miles on the bulletproof straight 6 4.0 liter engine, which has always been on Mobil 1 synthetic oil so it will easily go over 500,000 miles if maintained. New carpet, great interior Dana 44 front and rear, electric lockers front and rear, new Mopar factory AC compressor (not rebuilt), accumulator, dryer, and low pressure switch. Locking overhead compartment with CB radio installed. She also has a receiver type trailer hitch.You won't find a better looking or more reliable Rubicon anywhere! Get of the beaten path and enjoy life go FOUR WHEELING!!! Call or text Jim at 702 343 2700 for more info!

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2015 6:27 pm 

Ran across the the Craigslist ad, now $15,900. If I had a fourth garage bay......

http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/cto/5198380622.html

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2015 7:47 am 

Now it is down to $13,500....fascinating watching the price drop, must be motivated to sell.

GaryW wrote:
Ran across the the Craigslist ad, now $15,900. If I had a fourth garage bay......

http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/cto/5198380622.html