Nevada Backroaders

Nevada 4-Wheel Drive Club
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:42 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: What Goes Around...
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 7:20 am 

Couple of years ago I got a set of 30x9.50's for a case of cold Coors. Now I want to pass along the favor.

Wendy and I are the proud owners of four Michelin LTX 245x65R7 tires. They have "middle teen thousand" miles on them. I'd be surprised if they ran more than 12K miles.

We no longer own the truck that these came off of, and these tires are taking up space in my side yard. The sun will eat 'em up beore I buy another new truck.

So, if you'd like to have some 17" tires that DON'T sing "A Whiter Shade of Pale" when you drive on pavement to/from your job and save your Monster Cactus Stompers for when you're out Bustin' Yer Shocks, this might be for you.

I'll trade 'em for...well, anything SMALLER than that (in terms of volume), or some more 30x9.50's, or a couple of cases of Store Brand or Coca Cola Diet Cola (NO Big K), maybe a pair of Gas Struts for the back glass on the GC.

Something that doesn't eat.

A pair of 20's would be nice, but that would take the Fun out of the deal.

Or, if you're REALLY short of GringoBucks and want them, and can manage it without dropping the GC on yourself, I could use the oil in the diffs and the TC changed. I'll bring the truck, the fluids, the gasket crap, RTV, etc.

You provide the jack, the kitty litter and the Brake Cleaner.

OR,

You can mount my Jensen speakers in the doors and the Tweeters in the dashboard for me. They are exact-size replacements for the OEM's, and I have the itsy-bitsy Phillips head driver to install the tweeters.

My greatest fear is that I will croak and Wendy will sell all my computer junk, tools and ham radio stuff for what I TOLD her I paid for it!