Nevada Backroaders

Nevada 4-Wheel Drive Club
It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 10:16 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 12:39 am 
I have a friend that I'm helping try to get rid of a shop full of Chevy parts. Her husband passed away last year and left her a garage full of parts. It appears that there are some transmissions, headers, engine parts, suspension, pumps, manifolds, brake parts and more that I'm not quite sure about.

Here is a link to some pictures of the parts: Free Chevy Parts

She is looking for someone who can put them to good use and clean them out of the garage for her. This would be a LOT of parts but would be a boon for someone that is into Chevy parts. Pickup would be in South Lake Tahoe and would require a big truck/trailer and at least 2 people to load/unload. Please let me know if you or anyone you know may be interested in helping her and me out. She is not looking for money, just to relieve herself of the burden of getting rid of it all. Her only other option is to take them all to a scrap metal yard which is a lot of work and a waste of some good parts. Send me an email (tahoebigdawg at gmail dot com) or give me a call at 530-318-2579 and I'll get you some more information.

Thanks Jeff