Nevada Backroaders

Nevada 4-Wheel Drive Club
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:46 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 12:22 pm 

The annual Lincoln County Trails Day event will be June 4th this year. To find out more info, go to www.Lincolncountynevada.com and click the Trails Day link. Registration forms are online.

Once again all events are free, dinner and shirts are extra. All runs will have a poker run option as well.

Unfortunately, the old campaigners dropped out and the event was not picked up until last month. So to save time they are reusing last years routes. I'll be leading the run, slightly altered for time constraints as the dinner will be a late lunch this year. Last years event is listed on the site here under this category to give you a better idea of the run details.

The website has all the needed room and board info as well. Feel to to contact me by email if you have any questions.
Garybodell75atgmaildotcom

1978 IH Scout II Lifted, locked, blah,blah,blah.
2008 Jeep Grand Cherokee, Her car.
1992 Ford F350 XLT 4x4

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:28 am 

Sorry we missed it this year. I don't think many from the Vegas Valley Four Wheelers knew about when it was this year. Liz and I always try to go but we probably wouldn't have been too excited about going the same route as last year even though last year was great.

You may want to check out the Desert Wranglers Meetup group. They comprise of a bunch of great folks that just want to run backroads and easy trails just like the Backroaders. Most of them are entry level or have new Jeeps and like all of their wheels on the ground all of the time and prefer their fenders undamaged.

Jeff Jorgensen - KF7DGX
2010 - 2011 Hump-N-Bump Chairman