Nevada Backroaders

Nevada 4-Wheel Drive Club
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:32 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 9:57 pm 

I might be looking for a couple people to help working in a pit for the Henderson 250 Desert Race December 3-5th is the race weekend.

This is pretty early and I don't know all the details yet (waiting on BITD to send out race info packets), I'm going to guess the race is on Saturday, no clue what time you'd need to be there/ the last car will be through the pit, most likely the people coming with me from Eureka will camp at the pit spot the night before the race/ the night of the race depending on pit opening/ closing times. I help with Baja pits and may be "in charge" of a pit, we pit for anyone that signs up, could be anything from a trophy truck to a dirt bike. It's a blast, some times they just wave and drive on by, some times we dump fuel, and some times we have to change tires/ work on junk. Mechanical/ welding/ motor cylce tire changing tire capabilities are nice but not mandatory, being able to help with a tire change or dump fuel is a big help. "Pay" includes food/ water in the pits, a sticker, and a big thanks.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 8:00 am 

Buller? Anyone want to help? It's going to be a long day of racing action. First bike off the line around 6:15am and the finish line closes at 9pm for trophy trucks.