Nevada Backroaders

Nevada 4-Wheel Drive Club
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:49 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 10:30 am 

Greetings,
Rick from the west side here finally saying hi and thank you all for this great board. I hope I'm not being an interloper but my family's passion is trail ATVs and camping and exploring this great state of ours. Sorry, no 4x4s in our garage at this time :(

I especially want to give a big thanks to Jeepinjoe02. Joe, I stumbled on your collection of albums many months ago on the webshots site. They are fantastic and have given us so many ideas for several recent rides. We have enjoyed these experiences so much and I just wanted to let you know how much we appreciate your efforts. This led me here and I have continued to enjoy the information I am finding everyday. I have passed along your collection to several friends and they all have enjoyed your pictures and commentary as well.

Thanks again from the Quad "Darkside". Maybe our paths will cross someday as we pursue our Passion!

Rick

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 10:34 am 
Site Admin

Welcome to the Message Board. Like Joe, there are a lot of great people here. Maybe someday, you will fall victim to the Jeep darkside. :lol:

Rubicon Bob
Club President
Rescue Ranger
NBMC / NBCC
03 Rubi/2017 Grand Cherokee
2020 Gladiator Launch Edition

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 11:08 am 

Rubicon Bob wrote:
Maybe someday, you will fall victim to the Jeep darkside. :lol:

My wife drives an AWD Pacifica. Does that count? :P

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 11:39 am 

RKBA wrote:
I especially want to give a big thanks to Jeepinjoe02. Joe, I stumbled on your collection of albums many months ago on the webshots site. They are fantastic and have given us so many ideas for several recent rides. We have enjoyed these experiences so much and I just wanted to let you know how much we appreciate your efforts. This led me here and I have continued to enjoy the information I am finding everyday. I have passed along your collection to several friends and they all have enjoyed your pictures and commentary as well.

Thanks again from the Quad "Darkside". Maybe our paths will cross someday as we pursue our Passion!

Rick

Aw shucks, what can I say??? :oops: You're Welcome!!!! I put my pictures online so other people can see the things I get to see in hopes that it brings them to appreciate the beautiful country we live in. And to help others get excited about the area we live in and go out to explore for themselves. Mission accomplished!!! Thanks for your kind words. And yes, maybe out paths will cross. :D