Nevada Backroaders

Nevada 4-Wheel Drive Club
It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:30 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 8:50 pm 

JeepinJoe02 wrote:

If you have anything else that you'd like on your buger or dog, bring it along.

dude, what are you feeding us? Is that something new at Sam's or did it come from the dog :twisted:
grab a head of lettuce and tomatos if you can. I don't eat the gooey little things but every body else in the world does.
We can always make a stop in Beatty for last minute stuff.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 8:52 pm 

Sheila and I will be there Friday evening. Were planning on eating with ya'll. Let us know. Will bring beer. Save us a spot at the campground!

NBMC/CC/MP/LD

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 8:55 pm 

sunrunner wrote:
JeepinJoe02 wrote:

If you have anything else that you'd like on your buger or dog, bring it along.

dude, what are you feeding us? Is that something new at Sam's or did it come from the dog :twisted:
grab a head of lettuce and tomatos if you can. I don't eat the gooey little things but every body else in the world does.
We can always make a stop in Beatty for last minute stuff.

Oops, I fixed it on the original post. I type nearly 50 wpm and I sometimes get ahead of myself and I didn't catch that one. :P

Glad you and Sheila are going to make it Friday night, Andy. It's been a while since we all camped out. I'll bring a few extra burgers and dogs.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 10:37 pm 

Andy has the beer :lol: just got to get up early for the club run - heck maybe I just won't go to sleep -yeah that would be interesting :shock:

There should be some lettuce & tomatoes left from taco's for burgers so don't sweat it JOe.

Joe I spoke with a few guys that have made the loop and they told me we won't make it in 1 day-unless we don't plan on stopping- they said they made it to the top of Lippencott and it was dark- Then a long drive out on that racetrack road in the dark- and you can't see anything at night so we can discuss what everyone wants to do in the AM.

Need to go finish packing up the Jeep

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 12:57 am 

N2Deep wrote:
Andy has the beer :lol: just got to get up early for the club run - heck maybe I just won't go to sleep -yeah that would be interesting :shock:

There should be some lettuce & tomatoes left from taco's for burgers so don't sweat it JOe.

Joe I spoke with a few guys that have made the loop and they told me we won't make it in 1 day-unless we don't plan on stopping- they said they made it to the top of Lippencott and it was dark- Then a long drive out on that racetrack road in the dark- and you can't see anything at night so we can discuss what everyone wants to do in the AM.

Need to go finish packing up the Jeep

Yeah, that did sound like a long loop. If we were there already, maybe it would be possible. We'll discuss it in the morning, sounds good to me.

I had some MOABJEEPER business to attend to so I'm still up and the Jeep is not packed and I didn't go grocery shopping for the few items that I needed. I guess I'll set my alarm for 3am instead of going to bed at 3am. :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 11:39 pm 

This weekend sure flew by fast. We did a lot of wheelin' this weekend. Most of it on dirt!!!

Thanks Craig for leading us around and showing us some really awesome places. This weekend was a total blast. It was great kicking up dust with you as always. I'm looking forward to the next campout, in which it's my turn to plan. I'm thinking near the water, kayaks, swimming... I have a place in mind. It will probably be a leave at 4pm and drive to the destination on a Friday night. I don't know how many more "extra days off" I can afford to take. :D

I'd also like to thanks to Steve, who went up with us on Friday, Andy and Sheila who arrived late Friday night, and Al who made it up on Saturnday afternoon. I had a great time camping and wheelin' with you all. Thanks for all the great food and good times, but most of all, your friendship. This weekend was memorable, it was a blast!!! Even the coyotes loved us!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 12:11 am 

Damn, what more can I say after that? Joe, you pretty much summed it up there. I had a great time. Pix will be up some time soon I hope but don't hold your breath. I have to whittle them down from 400 to something a bit more managable and up-loadable. Talk to you guys later on the Apr club run.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 10:30 am 

Ditto for me!!! :D
Glad I could make it up on Sat. night. Thanks for making extra time to wheel on Sunday for me. Matt had a blast with Blake and Alec!!

I will try to get my pictures up tonight or tomorrow.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 5:49 pm 

http://community.webshots.com/user/sunrunner66

Well, here's the link to my pix. I know there's a lot but quite a few of them are of people going by in their vehicles so you can download them if you want. I'll clean it up a bit in a few weeks when I have more time.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 2:07 am 

Well, I got my pictures posted, all 355 of them. It was a great weekend, I wish it didn't have to end.

Click on the pic for the rest. Image